Realtime Mini Personal GPS Tracker GSM Car Tracking Spy Bug
Tecmania are proud to present the World's SMALLEST Mini Global GPS Tracker for everyone (including yourself, your wife, your kids, your pet, your car, your bike your gold stash and everything else!). With a compact design, convenient SMS functions and the latest in GPS tracking technology, it is the one all-purpose tracker for everyone needing to track their valuable asset and loved ones. Easy to use: All you need is a working SIM card to insert into the unit, charge the battery, and you are ready to go. With Quad-Band GSM connectivity, it works anywhere in the world. It even comes with a handy weatherproof bag to attach to your belt or backpack. Tracks Everyone and Everything:
- Outdoor sports and recreation: Hiking, biking, skiing, mountaineering, etc, whatever your sport is, take one with you and your loved ones will have peace of mind while knowing exactly where you are.
- Surveillance: Attach it to any object with the powerful magnetic battery cover and you can monitoring where it is going.
- Children and Seniors Citizens: drop it in their pocket or backpack and you will never have to worry about them getting lost again. All you need to do is make a call to the Mini Global GPS Tracker and it will text back their exact location to you instantly!
- Car, Bike, Caravan: Of course you can also use the tracker to track any vehicle for extra piece of mind and to satisfy your insurance company!
Apart from these simple track-n-trace functions, it also has more advanced functions such as: - SOS button: It sends "Help ME" and location of the tracker to all authorized numbers. - Geo-fencing control - When the tracker moves in/out the preset scope, it will send an SMS alarm to the authorized phone number. - GPRS: With a GPRS enabled SIM card, you can monitor realtime movement of the tracker with the supplied software on your computer.
At a Glance...
- Compact and Easy to use
- Global coverage with quad-band GSM frequency
- Multiple function through SMS
- SOS Function
- Silent listener in Monitoring Mode
- GPRS and Internet application
NOTE: This GSM product is compatible with the four frequencies of 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz. It can be used throughout the world.
We are now stocking the new 2013 revision B version with latest new features - SD Card slot, Shock Sensor, Sleep Function and "Monitor Voice Mode" to let you hear what's happening around the tracker.
- Product Desctription: Mini Global GPS Tracker
- GPS Chip: SIRF III chip
- Network: GSM / GPRS
- GSM Frequency: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- GSM/GPRS Module: Simcom Sim340
- GPS Sensitivity: -159 dBM
- GPS Accuracy: 5 M
- Time to First Fix: -Cold status: 45s -Warm status: 35s -Hot status: 1s
- Battery: Rechargeable 3.7 V 1000 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Battery life: 80 Hours standby
- Working Temperature: -20 to 55
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Altitude Limit: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet) max
- Velocity Limit: 515 meters/second (1000 knots) max
- Acceleration Limit: Less than 4g
- Dimension: 64 (L) x 46 (W) x 17 (H) mm
- Weight: 50g
- Compact, easy to carry and can be easily attached to a limitless number of objects in any location with the magnetic battery cover.
- Can send GPS information by SMS on demand or periodically within a time frame
- The unit has a built-in mic and can be used as a "silent listener" without letting the carrier know that his/her conversation or activities are been listened.
- Comes with detailed instructions on how to work with GPRS enabled SIM and setup internet monitoring(fixed IP only), so constant tracking information can be displayed on a detailed map
- Package Contents
- Mini Global GPS Tracker
- 2 x Batteries
- Magnetic Battery Cover
- Plastic Holder Bag
- Software CD
- English Manual
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I make sense of the longitude and latitude data this unit provides? Both Google Maps and Google Earth can easily translate the data into usable visual information.
- How long does it take to recharge the battery for this unit? First use requires 8 - 12 hours charging time, while subsequent usage only needs 3-5 hours of recharging time.
- The unit does not pick up a GSM signal and the SMS functions aren't working, what's wrong? A number of things could cause this to happen: 1) Make sure the tracker has a GPS reception 2) Make sure there is money left on the SIM card and that it has not expired. A regular Pay As You Go (PAYG) SIM from O2 or Vodafone etc will work fine) Make sure there is no PIN code associated with the SIM card 4) Make sure roaming is enabled on your SIM account if you are in a different country